The Cat Flap

Please close the flap quietly on your way out

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From Minor 9th. After my starter for 10, here's five (more) things you (probably) don't know about me:

1) When I was ooh, 7 years old, I wasn't allowed to play in the ivy at my parents' house. So I did. And of course, a stray bit of twig jabbed me under my eye, and blood spurted everywhere (I mean, really, all over). Did I fess up? Course not. I told my parents that my brother had thrown a stone at me and he got a reet royal walloping. Sorry, Spudge.

2) I can read maps like a man.

3) I hate with a surprising degree of hatiness them people who don't have their money ready at the till in the supermarket. Didn't you know you'd have to pay?

4) I nearly ran off the top of Helvellyn when I was two.

5) I would like to live in a home that has cats drilling behind sofas and living in drawers.

In a departure from passing on to five people, I'm passing this to Gavin, and then telling (asking) Ian, Dan, Holly and Andy to get those bloody blogs started.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Simon said...

Blimey - that pokey eye thing sounds painful. Did it happen to you last week, too? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home