The Cat Flap

Please close the flap quietly on your way out

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Textual transcription:

6 July 2005

Just been to dentist, my jaw is so numb I can't feel my right ear! Need to recover a little before I come in. x
09:51

Am in Topshop (near the doors). x
18:15

Am going to Bristol on weekend of 15 - you?
23:03

7 July 2005
Balham tube stations is closed and the train is overcrowded. I'm trying the bus to Stockwell. Could be quiet late indeed...Sorry. X
08:34

har xxxx
08:52

You ok?
09:39

Fran
09:49

Are you ok?
10:22

Everyone really calm, the freaks, although jon asked if you were all right. Ben C reports 'bus gridlock with lots of pigs' love you lots xxxxxx
11:26

R u ok?
11:44

Are you okay? Sx
12:01

You ok?
12:15

Are you okay? Heard abt the bombs, it's awful. Roo
15:09

No prob, have fun. x
15:41

Are you alright?! Kat x
16:31

Got ur voicemail ta, been trying 2 ring u all day, all phones fucked. Gonna stay put 2moro too. Hope u get 2 bristol ok. Spk later X
17:18

Just noticed battery going, will nip home and change it in a tick xxxx
17:29

Got your out of office...can understand you wanting to get out of London. Sorry i couldn't do more today. See you monday x
17:54

We were about to leave as the attack happened. Great Ormond St need Z's bed so have cancelled his operation. Hope you are ok x
18:02

Thank God. I thought of you when I heard. Glad you OK. Great Ormond Street have been great, calling me all day with updates on his op. No bed or surgeon avail x
18:09

Very strange day will talk tomorrow. Take care, Phil X.
20:05

Hi, just checking ur ok? Let me know if u get chance, jo x
20:13

Thank goodness! We're fine thanks, 2 much 2 do and no time 2 do it! Will give u a call + catch up soon, I think you'd b much safer back @ the farm tho! xxx
20:22

8 July 2005
Now then - just a quick txt 2 make sure u r ok after the bombings yesterday?
11:29

Jees, that was lucky! It must have been mayhem. Can u send me ur email address, I seem 2 have deleted it!
11:41

Just seen consultant. Break now in line but not knitting so may still op. Hand now in itchy splint and am allowed to drive but he's said it'll be another two to three months before I can ride! Obviously I've told him that's impossible and I need to be fixed sooner.
12:32

Nice! Will see what happens, will you give notice anyway xxxx
13:48

Are you ok over there?x
16:15

Yeah I'm good. Glad you're ok, was v worried and phones blocked. Good to escape to see the boy, eh? Am into mauritian man, must tell all soon... Lots of love x
17:17

Work-related stress pint followed by running home to you and pimms, will be 6.30 latest xxxx
17:37

Or, you could join us in the river, if you fancy? xxxx
17:38

aaaarrgle xxxx
17:39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home