The Cat Flap

Please close the flap quietly on your way out

Saturday, June 07, 2003

Moan mutter grumble. The flat I live in is on the market, which means a relatively constant stream of people in and out of the place. So I got up to clean ready for an 11am appointment this morning, then cleared out of the flat to make it more comfortable for everyone all round. Had a swim - the pool had five women in it, all I suspect, guiltily swimming off Friday night and/or paying in advance for an afternoon of needless shopping. That's what I was doing in there anyway.

When I got home there was a message on my phone from the estate agent saying that the guy had cancelled and could he come round at 3pm instead. So I called back and had a rant. I'm annoyed at the actions of an individual who changed the shape of my day and the estate agent's and demanded or expected to be accomodated. Arse.

And she called me Vicki as well.

Such are the extent of my woes today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home